Return, Cancellation, Refund and Withdrawal Policies
(Effective December 10, 2006)
Returns: DVDs, CDs and Books may be returned in original packaging with factory seal and without damage not later than 5 days after purchase. Returns will be subjected to a 25% restocking charge. Customers are responsible for paying all shipping and handling charges, any fees including all taxes associated with returning the merchandise.
- Participants will receive 100% refund if course is cancelled or postponed by the organizer.
- Participants who cancel their attendance in a course 16 days or more before the start of the course will be refunded 100% of the course cost, less a 5% administrative fee.
- Participants who cancel their attendance in a course less than 16 days but more than 10 days before the start of the course will be refunded 80% of the course cost.
- No refund will be given for cancellations made 10 days or less before the start date of a course. However, participants may opt to defer to another course of same value; or transfer their space to someone else (see below for Deferral and Transfer/substitution terms and conditions).
- There will be no refund for customised training and in-house training after contract is signed.
- There will be no refund for electronically delivered training such as online training, webinars, DVDs and similar medium.
- All notice of cancellation must be made in writing. The participant is responsible for ensuring that the notice is received by the course administrator.
- All refunds will be paid in the method of original purchase and to the payee as stated on the payment receipt/invoice/check.
- Refunds will be paid 14 days after request for refund has been received by the course administrator.
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course and takes no responsibility for any losses claimed by the participant/sponsor due to such actions.
- Additional Terms for Refunds/Cancellations: Additional terms may be applied to the cancellation and refund policies above. Participants are therefore required to agree to the terms of this Refund Policy as well as additional policies that may apply to specific courses, for example customised/in-house training and training involving third parties.
Deferral of TrainingA participant can choose to defer their participation in a course to a future training of the same value and content; a request must be submitted along with a deferment fee to cover administrative fees and facility expenses. The deferment fee payable will be calculated on a case by case basis.
Deferment to a future training applies only to the specific training and must be done within 6 months from the date that the deferment was made, after which time the participant forfeits the training fee.
Transfer/substitution of Training Enrollment
A participant may transfer their registration to another person at any time prior to the start of a course. If substitution is made less than 3 days before course start date special arrangement such as dietary needs for the new person will attract a 5% administrative service charge
ReturnsCustomised / tailor made products and services including training material are non-refundable and non-returnable.
DPM reserves the right to refuse return of books, DVDs and such devises that we deem to show signs of usage.
Leave of Absence
If circumstances beyond your control such as illness or family related issues arise during your training and you are unable to complete your course as originally enrolled, you will be allowed to return to another scheduled course within one year of your withdrawal date to finish only the days missed. Request for leave of absence must be made in writing along with relevant supporting documents.
Updated April 2011